Encountered a roadblock? Reset your login credentials:
- If you erred while inputting information, once you click the Login button, you will be directed to a new page. However, the reset links are beside the text fields that needs Username and Password. This page is more convenient than that of the first one.
- In the login section, click the link you are having problem with: Forgot Username? and Forgot Password?
- If yu are having problems with your Username then click the Forgot Username? link. You will be then directed to their reset page. On this page, you will have to input your sixteen digit card number on the text field that requires you to do so. Then click Continue.
- If you are having problems with your Password then click the Forgot Password? link as stated on steps one and three. Once clicked you will be directed to a new page where you will have to input your Username on the text field provided. Once inputted click Continue.
- There are maybe additional steps to be considered so just follow the onscreen instructions carefully and avoid making any errors.
If all else fails, contact NetSpend directly:
Monday through Friday: 8AM-10PM Central Time
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM-8PM Central Time
Write a letter:
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Send an email:
Do not forget to bookmark this page and visit the page often for any changes or updates made on the above login process as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding NetSpend Login process.